All about food

All about food

Thursday, January 14, 2021

Homemade Dry Rub

I came across this spice marinade ingredients online; and since I have all the spice ingredients in my pantry, I might as well try it out.  I made a portion of this recipe and store them in an airtight container, and use it to marinade chicken, ribs, steak, beef or pork for scrumptious BBQ flavors.



Ingredients: (yields 1/2 cup)

1 tablespoon salt

2 tablespoon brown sugar

1 tablespoon chili powder

1 tablespoon smoked paprika

1 tablespoon garlic powder

2 tablespoons McCormick steak seasoning

1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper


Methods:

  1. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
  2. Store the dry rub in an airtight container for up to few months.
This recipe is adapted from 'rasamalaysia.com.'

No comments:

Post a Comment