All about food

All about food

Saturday, March 16, 2024

Soft and Fluffy Milk Bread

With a box of Whipping Cream sitting in my fridge for quite a while, and so happen I came across this bread recipe, so I decided to go for it.  This recipe uses 540 gram of bread flour and 60 gram of cake flour (which I replace it with multi purpose flour/plain flour), thus the outcome is a loaf of beautiful bread and 9 beautiful buns.

These bread and buns are so soft and fluffy.  Since I eat the buns first, so I wrap the loaf and place in the fridge for 3 days, and they still taste as good.  Just slice and toast it in a toaster and spread with butter and kaya/jam, it makes a great breakfast.

To obtain the full recipe, click this link.

Let's have breakfast...


I adapted this recipe from 'Kitchen Cookbook.'

No comments:

Post a Comment