All about food

All about food

Sunday, August 7, 2022

Matcha Green Tea Milk Bread

I baked this delicious Matcha Green Tea Milk Bread in November last year.  It is indeed a very late post!  Anyway, it is better late than never ~ smile ~

For information, I adapted this recipe from 'Huang Kitchen,' and the original recipe is using bread machine; but since I don't have a bread machine, so I decided to try it out using my usual method of bread making; firstly, mix the dough using dough hook in my mixer, then use hand to knead a few times until smooth, form into a round dough and let it rest for an hour or so (depending on the weather where you are from), and continue with the rest of the usual steps in bread making.  

Another adjustment to this recipe is that, I am using two bread pans, instead of one.  

To go to the recipe source from Huang Kitchen, click here.

My baking journey of this delicious soft-nutty-light-fluffy bread filled with toasted chopped walnuts, shared in pictures.  

Before first proofing

After first proofing



Before second proofing

After second proofing


After baking



These yummy breads are ready to be served!  

No comments:

Post a Comment