All about food

All about food

Sunday, November 6, 2022

Salted Caramel Popcorn

Popcorn have always been my favorite snacks for as long as I could recall; but due to the high content of sugar and salt, I will normally control buying and snacking the ready made ones.  With the sharing of healthy recipes online, then I take this golden opportunity to try a hand on it.  My first try is a great success, Thumbs Up! 


Ingredients:

150 g. Popcorn Kernels

8 tbsp. sugar (I used cane sugar and brown sugar, in two separate making)

1 tsp. salt

70 g. Butter (unsalted)

1 tsp. Baking Soda

Cooking oil


The Youtube Link for making this Popcorn is available here.

For infor, I did not make 150 g. of popcorn at one time, as my pan is not big enough, so I just make a small batch each time.  I believe that the popcorn kernels needs space for it to 'pop' and comes out nicely.

This recipe is adapted from 'Dapur 2020'.

I really enjoys these delicious Popcorn while watching my favorite Christmas Movies at Hallmark Channel.



No comments:

Post a Comment