All about food

All about food

Monday, September 16, 2024

Homemade French Bread

 
This is my first time trying out this French Bread.  This recipe has been sitting in my 'to bake list' for quite a long time.  Since I am baking bread more often off late, I decide to try it out.  The result is great, a crusty bread as compared to those bread which I've baked before.  If eaten warm the crust is slightly crunchy, spread with butter and have it with a cup of hot coffee/tea, and it's yummylicious!  It definitely also goes well with Pumpkin Soup, Mushroom Soup or any creamy soup... Enjoy!

To get the full recipe click this link here.

It's my greatest pleasure to share some photos captured during the process of making this French Bread...

Ready for first proofing

The dough has doubled

Ready for second proofing

Time for the oven!

No comments:

Post a Comment