All about food

All about food

Saturday, November 23, 2019

Dragon Fruit Agar-Agar

Recently I tried a hand on this Dragon Fruit Agar-Agar recipe which I adapted from Marvellina of 'What To Cook Today'.  Her recipe makes use of white dragon fruit, but I can only get hold of the red one.  So, I end up using the red dragon fruit to make this agar-agar recipe.  The outcome is superb!  Indeed its a good thirst quencher and less sweet as compared to buying the ready made ones.

Still feel unsatisfied, the following week I manage to buy the white dragon fruit and without much thought I get hold of them and make another batch of the White Dragon Fruit Agar-Agar and this is the outcome...


Let me show you the comparison between the two, white and red dragon fruit...



For the recipe click here

No comments:

Post a Comment