All about food

All about food

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Homemade Honey Yellow Mustard Dressing

Since I am intending to add more Salads into my diet, I've decided to opt for homemade salad dressings than those purchased over the supermarket shelf, as homemade ones are definitely more healthier.  Let me share with all my readers, this yummylicious and popular 'Honey Yellow Mustard Dressing'.  The actual recipe is using Dijon mustard, but since I have Yellow Mustard in my pantry, might as well I  make use of it.


Ingredients:
1/4 cup Heinz Yellow Mustard
1/4 cup honey
2 tbsp. olive oil
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper

Methods:

  1. Add all ingredients to a mason jar and place the lid on.  Shake jar well to mix up dressing.  Store in the fridge up to 2 months.
  2. To use, just shake the jar again to mix.
This recipe is adapted from 'The Girl on Bloor' with slight amendment to suit my cooking preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment