All about food

All about food

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Melt in the mouth Pandan German Cookies

Those who knows me well, they will surely knows that anything green attracts me most.  Thus, I love anything with Pandan and Matcha.  I will make a point to try out the recipes.  Recently, I've tried out this Pandan German Cookies which is so soft and melt in the mouth.  


Ingredients:

120g. unsalted butter (room temperature)

30g. icing sugar (sifted)

1/2 tsp. pandan paste (I use the shelf-bought paste)

125g. potato starch (sifted)

80g. plain flour (sifted)


Methods:

  1. Beat butter and icing sugar until soft and fluffy.
  2. Add pandan paste and mix well.  Remove from mixer.
  3. Add sifted potato starch and plain flour into the butter and sugar mixture.  Use a spatula to mix well to form a soft dough.
  4. Roll dough into balls.  Arrange them on a lined baking sheet and press lightly with the back of a fork.  Dip fork in water to prevent dough from sticking to the fork.
  5. Bake in a preheated oven of 170 degree Celsius for 25 minutes.
  6. Cool on wire rack and store in an airtight container.
I adapted this recipe from 'foodplayground.blogspot.com' with a slight amendment to suit my baking preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment