All about food

All about food

Saturday, October 22, 2022

Homemade Signature Wontons With Din Tai Fung Sauce

This homemade Signature Wontons have been in our Kuek Family for a long time.  My children and grandchildren are always happy to be home for a holiday, enjoying this favorite Wontons, especially the fried ones... crunch... crunch!

Once a while, I will buy a packet of wonton wrappers from the wet market, pack tightly, place in an airtight container and freeze them.  For the filling ingredients I am also doing the same, make a larger portions and freeze them.  It always comes in handy, if laziness strike me.

Since I still have some leftover of the Din Tai Fung Sauce in my fridge, as well as the wonton ingredients, I made it for my lunch, adding some blanched green veggies and sprinkle some crispy fried shallots and garlic over the top.  WoW!! Deliciously Spicy & Yummy... buurrrp! 

I am most happy to share my homemade recipes with all who are interested.  Click the link below:-

  • Homemade Signature Wontons, click here
  • Fried crispy shallots and garlic in oil, click here
  • Din Tai Fung Sauce, click here
Hope you all enjoy cooking ~ cheers ~

No comments:

Post a Comment