All about food

All about food

Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Pasta Salad

As mentioned in my earlier post, I served my baked chicken with  Pasta Salad.  I am sharing this 'Simple Yet Yummylicious' pasta dish with all my readers out there...


Ingredients:

Cooked pasta, green olives, cucumbers and tomatoes


Salad Dressing:


1/2 cup mayonnaise

1 tsp. Dijon mustard

1 tsp. ketchup

1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce

1/2 pinch cayenne papper (or to taste)

Dash of salt (to taste)

1/2 lemon juice


Methods:

  1. In a bowl, add in all the ingredients.
  2. Whisk with a spoon until thoroughly combined.
  3. Spoon the dressing over the salad, mix and serve!

Note:  For the remaining dressing place it into a jar/bottle, cover and keep refrigerated.

I adapted this salad dressing recipe from 'allrecipes' with adjustments to suit my preference.


No comments:

Post a Comment