This happens to be one of my favorite Buns to bake and enjoy with a cup of freshly brewed coffee, any time of the day. Recently, I came across this recipe from foxyfolksy.com, and since I have a bottle of MOCCANA Classic medium roast coffee in my pantry, there is no second thought. I grab hold of all the needed ingredients which are readily available in my pantry and put my baking gear into it. Tadaaa...
When baking this recipe, I am revisiting the recipe for the Buns which I have baked on 19th September 2024, click here for the recipe.
For the Coffee Caramel Topping recipe, I use the recipe from foxyfolksy.com. Click the link here for the full recipe. If you prefer to make use of the whole recipe from this link to bake your Coffee Buns, feel free to do so. I am incorporating the 2 recipes from 2 different sources to bake this Coffee Buns (Kopi Roti) recipe during this round of baking.
Let me share a few photos which I have captured during the process of baking this yummylicious Buns...
![]() |
| A small dough for first proofing |
![]() |
| 8 round buns after second proofing |
![]() |
| After topping and ready for baking |
![]() |
| Let's enjoy! |





No comments:
Post a Comment