All about food

All about food

Friday, January 29, 2016

Pandan Pancakes

Having another flavor to add into my pancake list is something which  I will definitely give it a try, as pancakes are my family's favorite.  If and whenever I intend to go for something light for lunch, many a times I will opt for it.  This simple yet yummylicious recipe is adapted from Lucy Wong.  As I do not intend to make so much I reduce the ingredients to half.


Ingredients:
100 g plain flour (sifted)
1/2 tsp dried yeast
60 ml. milk
30 g caster sugar
50 ml pandan juice
1 egg
1 tsp oil (added into the finished batter before frying)

Methods:
  1. In a large bowl blend all ingredients together except oil with a whisk.
  2. Let rest in the fridge for half hour.
  3. Stir in the oil.
  4. Fry in a non-stick pan until both sides are lightly golden.
  5. Repeat until all is done.
  6. Serve either hot, warm or cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment