All about food

All about food

Friday, March 27, 2020

Frothy 'Dalgona' Coffee

I believe all coffee lovers would enjoy this simple yet yummylicious 'Frothy Dalgona Coffee'.  One thing to love about homemade drinks is that we can adjust the sweetness of it.  Personally, I don't drink too sweet drinks and I can have morning coffee without sugar.

This latest online trend from Korea only requires 3 ingredients - 1tbsp. instant coffee, 1 tbsp. granulated sugar and 1 tbsp. hot water.  It is as simple as whipping the above three ingredients together into a thick foam for about 3 minutes.  Next, dollop it into a glass of iced milk, stir and enjoy.


To all my coffee friends, do try out this coffee recipe and trust, you are sure to love it!

I adapted this recipe from Ann Low of anncoojournal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment