All about food

All about food

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Yong To Fu with Cellophane Noodles aka Tanghoon

I cooked myself a bowl of Yong To Fu with cellophane noodles or commonly known as Tanghoon.  The leftover fried Yong To Fu ingredients are never wasted.  Instead it save me when I feel lazy to think what to cook and have for my lunch, after all, its a portion for my very self only ~ hahaha ~


To be frank, there is no special technique here, further more I did not use any homemade stocks; but just water, season with dashes of chicken stock granules and ground white pepper.  I add some green vegetable as I have it in my fridge; and finally topped with home-made crispy shallot and garlic.  This crispy shallot and garlic in oil is a must-have item in my pantry.

This simple yet yummylicious soupy Yong To Fu with tanghoon really satisfy my tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment