All about food

All about food

Thursday, May 11, 2023

Super Soft Shokupan/Japanese Milk Bread

This bread is using the Sponge Method.  Mix the sponge ingredients, cover and left it in the fridge overnight; the next morning, just add the dough ingredients, mix and knead using my stand mixer attached with dough hook, and follow by the rest of the steps in bread making.


I adapted this recipe from  'What To Cook Today' and to get the whole recipe for this bread, click the link here.

However for infor, I did not follow the steps from this recipe, I use my own steps which I have adapted throughout the two years of my bread making journey.

Let me share some pictures through the process of making this bread...

After first proofing

Going in for second proofing

After second proofing & ready for baking

Done baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment