All about food

All about food

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Finger Food

Creating "Finger Food" is something which I enjoyed very much in my comfort-kitchen. As and whenever I feel like letting my thinking cap run wild, I'll just take a peep in my fridge, select whatever ingredients that are of interest to me and there I am, smiling away happily, couldn't wait to see what I'm gonna come up with ~ smile ~

As Finger Food is food meant to be eaten directly using the hand, there seem to be not much of protocol that involves fork, spoon, knife, chopsticks, plates and another great thing about it is that we get to walk around, pick up food using our fingers and enjoy mingling around while munching! It's all about 'nibbling'......

Finger Food differs and varies from one country to another, some are simple, yet there are others which needs much creativity to come up with.  

Will be sharing some of my Finger Food in my next write-up.....


No comments:

Post a Comment