All about food

All about food

Saturday, March 13, 2021

Ginger Cream Curd


Ingredients:(Serves 2)

250g. Whipping Cream

250g. Full cream milk

1 tsp. ginger juice (grate and strain) 


Methods:

  1. Prepare 2 glass/dessert jars (medium size).
  2. Spoon 1/2 tsp. ginger juice into each jar.
  3. Add whipping cream and full cream milk in a pot and heat up to 70 degree Celsius; keep stirring; remove from heat.
  4. Pour the hot curd mixture into the 2 jars and set aside for 10-15 minutes or until cooled.  
  5. Cover and chill in the fridge.
  6. Ready to serve...

Notes:
  • If you prefers it sweet, add some sugar and boil it together with the cream and milk.  I did not add sugar, as I prefers the original sweetness from the cream.
  • It can be served with toppings of canned longan or any syrup, but I did not put any topping; as I feel that this original flavor is perfect for me to enjoy on a hot day.
This recipe is adapted from 'Anchor' with slight adjustments to suit my preference.



No comments:

Post a Comment