All about food

All about food

Monday, March 1, 2021

Gingerbread Latte

After I made the Gingerbread Syrup, it's time to make a cup of Gingerbread Latte to enjoy during this Joyous Christmas Season...


Ingredients:

1/2 cup freshly brewed favorite coffee

1 to 2 tbsp. homemade Gingerbread Syrup

1/3 cup milk

Whipped Cream - topping


Methods:

  1. Add the gingerbread syrup into the freshly brewed coffee.
  2. Warm milk in a saucepan.  I use a small whisk to froth the milk.
  3. Pour the milk over the coffee and syrup.  Add sweetener, if desired and to taste.  I did not add any sugar.
  4. Top with whipped cream.
  5. Time to enjoy...

Note:
As I did not add any sweetener, I add another scoop of whipped cream... It is not that sweet, but I can go with that, as I used to have my daily coffee without sugar. 

I adapted this recipe from 'Natalieshealth.com' with slight adjustment to suit my own preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment