All about food

All about food

Saturday, April 10, 2021

BBQ Chicken Wings

As usual, I am looking forward to a meal without our staple food, Rice!  I am baking BBQ chicken wings, along with 2 sides of Mom's Chopped Coleslaw and Crispy Potato Stacks.  

I will be posting all the 3 recipes separately; let me start with BBQ Chicken Wings first.


Ingredients: (serves 2)

6 chicken wings

2 cloves garlic (peeled and minced)

1/2 tbsp. honey

1 tbsp. dry rub (recipe can be obtain here)

1/2 tbsp. light soy sauce


Methods:

  1. Rinse wings, pat dry and set aside.
  2. In a ziploc bag, add chicken wings and all the marinade ingredients, squeeze to remove air and close the zipper. Squish the bag to ensure the wings are nicely coated with the marinade ingredients.  In between marinating time, I will turn over the bag and give it few squishes to ensure even marinating.  I marinate it overnight.
  3. Bake in a preheated oven of 180 degree Celsius until golden brown, turning over once in between.
  4. Remove from oven, let it rest for a while before serving.
  5. Dinner is served!


This recipe is adapted from 'rasamalaysia.com.'

No comments:

Post a Comment