All about food

All about food

Friday, April 9, 2021

Overnight Oats

Recently, I bought a packet of Organic Rolled Oats, intending to make a new recipe; but looking at it sitting on my pantry counter top, reminds me of Overnight Oats.  So, I decided to make a portion for my tomorrow's lunch, and another one two days later.  Guess, I will incorporate more Overnight Oats in my diet ~ smile ~


Ingredients:

1/2 cup Organic Rolled Oats

1 tbsp. chia seeds

1/2 cup milk

1 tbsp. honey

2 tbsp. plain Yogurt


Methods:

  1. In a glass jar, add in oat and chia seeds.  Give it a mix.
  2. Add milk, honey and yogurt; stir to combine and cover the jar.
  3. Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.  I place mine overnight in the fridge.
  4. To consume, top with some cut fruits and enjoy.
Toppings for my overnight oat: 
(1)
  • Avocado
  • Plum
  • Passion fruit


(2)
  • Papaya
  • Passion fruit
  • Honeydew

Let's enjoy....

The recipe for the Overnight Oat is adapted from 'Nutrabliss by Watson.'

No comments:

Post a Comment