All about food

All about food

Thursday, July 7, 2022

Stir-fried BBQ Chicken

Thanks to my hubby for giving me the suggestion in using my recent homemade 'simple BBQ Sauce' to stir-fry our meat dishes.  While enjoying his Chicken BBQ Pizza on Sunday, he commented that the BBQ sauce is bursting with flavors.

Then comes Monday, the home cook is on 'lazy mode' and not having my thinking cap on... I really have no idea what to cook for our dinner ~ bluuurrr ~

My usual habit of opening and closing of our fridge door does however gives me the idea.  I saw the leftover BBQ Sauce at an instant, and there I decided to stir-fry BBQ chicken as our meat dish for dinner!


Ingredients:

1 1/2 chicken legs (deboned and cut into bite-sized pieces)

1/2 onion (peeled and sliced into 1/2 cm. thick)

1/4 cup BBQ sauce

1 1/2 tbsp. cooking oil


Methods:

  1. In a heated wok, add cooking oil.
  2. Add chicken pieces and stir-fry for a few minutes.
  3. Add onions and stir to mix.
  4. Lastly add in the BBQ sauce.
  5. Stir-fry until the chicken are fully cooked.
  6. Off the heat and dish into a serving plate.
  7. Dinner is served!
Note:
No seasoning is needed as the BBQ sauce is well seasoned and full of flavors.  A yummy dish to go for and it is 'Simple Yet Yummylicious!'

No comments:

Post a Comment