All about food

All about food

Sunday, July 10, 2022

Soft & Fluffy Chocolate Orange Hot Cross Buns

I came across this beautiful and unique Hot Cross Bun's recipe few weeks before Good Friday; and decided to bake this instead.  Throughout this one year baking journey, I am always in to baking something new, rather than the same old breads and buns.  It always makes me HAPPY ~ smile  ~

I adapted this recipe from 'The Bakeanista' with slight adjustments to suit my baking preference.  To obtain the full recipe, click here

I am sharing with all my readers out there, some pictures of my making of this beautiful and delicious 'Soft & Fluffy Chocolate Orange Hot Cross Buns'.  

Tangzhong

Ready for second proofing

Tada... done baking

Let's enjoy these yummy buns!!

No comments:

Post a Comment