All about food

All about food

Sunday, July 24, 2022

Green Tea Flaky Mooncake aka Green Tea Spiral Mooncake

I have this recipe KIV in my to-bake list for many months.  I keep telling myself that one fine day I will try out this yummylicious green tea recipe.  True enough, I made it, and the outcome is great; love the beautiful spiral, the flaky dough which comprises of water dough and oil dough, the delicious mochi in the middle of each mooncake.  This recipe comprises of many steps, and it takes a much longer time to make, but it's indeed a worthy effort.

I adapted this recipe from Youtube by Kathrine Kwa.  To get the full recipe click here.

Here's to share with all, my homebaked Green Tea Flaky Mooncake aka Green Tea Spiral Mooncake.  



For information, I am using this Green Tea Powder: NIKO NEKO - Mokuren Genmaicha Powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment