All about food

All about food

Thursday, July 7, 2022

Almond Star Bread

 


This is the first time I try out this great recipe.  It does look complicated, but when hands on, and following the detailed steps of the author and a short video on 'how to style an almond star bread,' everything falls into place.

For information, the ground almond I bought are peeled before grinding, this is why it is white in color, as compared to the type used by the author.

It has been a year since I started making breads and buns.  Throughout this one year journey, I really come across many tips from very experienced online baker/chef/home cook, and now I really feel more comfortable to adapt my own steps and style of 'dough making,' thus having no necessity to follow steps by steps from any recipe source.

For the making of this Almond Star Bread, I enclose the link here for those who are interested to make it.

I am sharing a few photos which I capture during my making of this beautiful and delicious bread.

After styling & going for final proofing

The inside is fluffy with a hint of sweetness from the filling


This recipe is adapted from 'womanscribbles.net.'

No comments:

Post a Comment