All about food

All about food

Monday, July 25, 2022

Pandan Chocolate Milk Loaf

When I first caught sight of this 'beautiful loaf' I somehow tell myself that I must try it out!  Having enough pandan leaves in the fridge, I get started off  by blending 100 gram water with 10 pieces pandan leaves, squeeze the juice, place in a bowl, cover, and leave it in the fridge overnight.  Use only the concentrated juice at the bottom.

After breakfast the next morning, I kick start with the making of this Pandan Chocolate Milk Loaf.

This recipe is adapted from 'Bake with Paws' and to get the full recipe click here.

Let me share with all my readers some of the photos captured throughout my baking journey...






Hope you all enjoy this post and will bake along with me ~ cheers ~

No comments:

Post a Comment