As I was thinking what bread to bake for our Monday morning breakfast, and while browsing through my 'to-bake' list, there it is... Fluffy Mocha Bread!! Since I have all the baking ingredients in my pantry, I wasted no time... I am so happy to welcome this loaf of beautiful, soft and fluffy Mocha Bread.
I listed the ingredients needed below:-(1) Coffee & cocoa powder mixture:- (Mix in a small bowl until combined)
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder (sifted)
- 30 grams hot water
(2) Main dough
- 300 grams bread flour (sifted)
- 30 grams eggs
- 60 grams whipping cream (35%)
- 75 grams milk
- 50 grams granulated sugar
- 3 grams instant yeast
- 4 grams salt
- 40 grams water (to adjust)
- 35 grams unsalted butter (room temperature)
- Some white and black Sesame seeds (for topping)
The full recipe can be obtained by clicking this link here.
Let me share with all my readers, photographs which I've captured during the process of baking this yummylicious bread:-
 |
| Dough ready for first proofing |
 |
| After first proofing |
 |
| Rolled and ready for second proofing |
 |
| Done second proofing |
 |
| Brush with egg, top with sesame seeds and ready to hit the oven |
 |
| The bread is so fluffy! |
 |
| Let's have breakfast! |
No comments:
Post a Comment