All about food

All about food

Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Matcha Polo Buns

Matcha has always been my favorite baking ingredients!  For information, I am not using YURI Matcha powder.  I still have leftover of Matcha powder which my son bought from Singapore.  The color is not bright green, but it is fine for me, as what is important is the taste.  I love these delicious Buns with crispy topping.  I just couldn't wait for it to cool and enjoy ~ Yummy ~


The full recipe can be obtained by clicking the link here.

I am sharing some photos which I captured during the process of baking this Buns, but sorry to state that I did not manage to capture the middle part, that is the topping.  The reason being my hands are too busy rolling and assembling the topping over the Buns.

Dough ready for first proofing

After first proofing

Dough rolled and ready for second proofing

Out of the oven!

No comments:

Post a Comment