All about food

All about food

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Soft and Fluffy Wholemeal Bread

This is another Wholemeal Bread recipe which I have attempted many times throughout my 1 year and 6 months of bread making journey.  This recipe have a flour combination of 260 g. bread flour and 90 g. wholemeal flour.  If you refer your bread with lesser wholemeal flour, then this is a great recipe to adapt.

Just to share with fans of wholemeal bread, I enjoys making them into different shapes, and here's to share....

One loaf bread

Makes 10 separate buns with fillings

Makes 3 small loaves in 1 loaf pan

For everyone's information, the round buns in the picture above, are filled with milky coconut filling.

A few more pictures to share during my process of baking this yummy wholemeal bread...

The bread texture is fluffy, soft and moist



The recipe source for this wholemeal bread is available here.

Hope you all enjoys baking as much as I do ~ cheers ~

No comments:

Post a Comment