All about food

All about food

Saturday, September 3, 2022

Homemade Pizza with White Sauce

It's Sunday, a day which, once a while, I will make a batch of Pizza Dough; immediately bake one pizza for the day's lunch, and keep another portion of the dough in the freezer, and bake it for breakfast on a weekday.

So happen that my pizza baking day coincide with my hubby's birthday!  I decided to put a 'Happy Birthday Cake Topper' on the baked Pizza.  What a fun thing to do ~ smile ~

This is where he gets to have his first piece of Pizza, generously slathered with a special white sauce made from butter, milk, Parmesan cheese, bit of flour and chopped garlic; topped with ham, button mushroom, shredded mozzarella cheese and dried oregano.

I adapted this Pizza recipe from here.  Click on the link to get the full detailed recipe, if you are interested to bake your own pizza.  However, I adapted the recipe with some changes to suit my baking preference.

I am most grateful to share some photos which I've captured during my baking process...
White Sauce

Pizza topping: mushroom and ham

Dough ready to assemble

Spread with White Sauce

Ready for baking....

No comments:

Post a Comment