All about food

All about food

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Wholemeal Bread

 


These Wholemeal Bread are so yummylicious; if you are a real fan of wholemeal bread, this recipe will sure win your heart.  It has a combination of 300 g. wholemeal flour and 200 g. bread flour.  This recipe is quite big, and as my baking pan is unable to accommodate all the bread rolls, thus I've decided to bake using 2 baking pans of different sizes; and I baked them into 6 long rolls and 3 round buns.


For those who are interested to give this recipe a try, click this Youtube link here.

Let me share a few more photos with all my readers....

Dough ready for first proofing

After first proofing

Ready for baking



These rolls/buns are so soft and fluffy.  Let us enjoy them with a cup of freshly brewed coffee or tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment