All about food

All about food

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Hot Cross Buns Loaf

This recipe is the same as the Soft and Fluffy Chocolate Orange Hot Cross Buns which I've posted much earlier.  Since the author of this recipe is turning it into a Loaf, I might as well follow ~ smile ~

Love the outcome!  However, as I am using a slightly different size of loaf pan, my loaf comes out shorter and a bit wider; but it doesn't matter, as long as it is delicious!

The recipe source can be obtain here.  Scroll until the end to get the 'Tweaks and Variations' on the Loaf version.

I am proud to share my baking journey of this recipe through some photos which I've captured while in the process of making this delicious and beautiful Hot Cross Buns Loaf.

Ready for first proofing

After first proofing

Ready for baking


Tea is ready to be served!

This recipe is adapted from 'The Bakeanista' with slight adjustments to suit my baking preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment