All about food

All about food

Thursday, June 8, 2023

Baked Chicken With Hoisin-Ginger Marinade

As I've mentioned earlier, due to the hot weather at the place where I am from, I will try as much as possible to spend lesser time in my Kitchen.  Today I am opting for baked chicken; marinating my chicken a day before and pop them into the oven just before meal time.  Letting the oven do the job is the best of all options for now!



This marination recipe is one of my family's favorite.  Previously, I've used this recipe for Chicken Lollipop and it's Simple Yet Yummylicious!  Today I am making use of this marinade ingredients for whole chicken legs, leave them to marinate in the fridge overnight in ziploc bag; in between the marination time I squish the bag and the chicken, turn it over to ensure even marination; remove the ziploc bag out of the fridge to let it rest in room temperature for 30 minutes; bake and serve!  The recipe can be obtain here.

I serve this baked chicken with a side dish of Pasta Salad.  To get the recipe click here.



Since I make a bigger portion of this Pasta Salad, I keep the leftover in the fridge, and have it for my lunch the next day.  Another way of keeping myself away from the hot kitchen on a hot noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment