All about food

All about food

Sunday, August 16, 2020

My home creation of Yogurt Parfait

Yogurt Parfait is not listed in my to-make-list in the first place.  It just somehow pop up in my mind after I made those cute mini cereal pancakes.  With a tub of Strawberry Yogurt in my fridge and a jar of my homemade granola,  I just tell myself, why not make yogurt parfait.  It's just so easy to get them assembled in a tall glass, and there goes my own home creation of 'Yogurt Parfait.'


What goes into this tall glass??

  • Matcha butter cookies
  • Mini cereal pancakes
  • Strawberry yogurt
  • Granola

Two days later, I made another glass of Yogurt Parfait with additional two ingredients:
  • Mini cereal pancakes
  • Matcha butter cookies
  • Strawberry yogurt
  • Granola
  • Tiramisu crumbed Cake (my birthday cake)
  • Slices of plums

No comments:

Post a Comment