All about food

All about food

Saturday, November 21, 2020

Yogurt Ranch Dressing

I give a try on this Salad Dressing, and it's a 'Thumbs Up' from me.  Important for me is that it is not too sour, and it blends well with the salad ingredients.



Ingredients: 

1/3 cup plain yogurt

1 tbsp. olive oil

1/2 garlic (peeled and minced)

1/4 tsp. dried parsley

1/4 tsp. garlic powder

1/4 tsp. onion powder

1/4 tsp. yellow mustard

Dash of salt

1 tsp. granulated sugar

Dash ground black pepper

Dashes of milk (to thin out the dressing)


Methods:

  • In a bowl add in all the ingredients and whisk to combine.  
  • Cover and leave it in the refrigerator.

I serve this dressing with my salads of:
  • Butterhead lettuce
  • sliced apples
  • sliced cucumbers
  • boiled sweet potatoes

It is indeed 'Simple Yet Yummylicious' and HEALTHY!

No comments:

Post a Comment