All about food

All about food

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Green Salad Dressing

Since I am adding more Salads to my diet, I need to try out more varieties of the Salad Dressing.  This time around, I am trying out this Green Salad Dressing, with all available ingredients in my pantry.  This is another good salad dressing which I will use for my future salads.


Ingredients: (serves 1)

1 tbsp. tomato sauce/ketchup

1/2 tbsp. yellow mustard

1 tsp. dried parsley/dried thyme

1/4 tsp. ground black pepper

1 1/2 tbsp. mayonnaise

2 tsp. milk (add more if the dressing is too thick)


Methods:

  1. Add all ingredients into a small bowl, and whisk with a spoon to combine.
  2. Drizzle over salad and enjoy.
For the salad ingredients I am using:
  • Butterhead lettuce
  • Grapes
  • Red dragonfruit
  • Chicken breast
I adapted this Green Salad Dressing recipe from a recipe book 'All about Western Food' with a slight adjustment.

No comments:

Post a Comment